Friday, May 4, 2012

The weekend of Andy

The main reason for my trip to STL in April was to celebrate my sister! She is getting married (in TWO WEEKS!) to her boyfriend of eight years. That is not a typo. In addition to working on wedding stuff while at my mom's during the week, I also co-hosted a bachelorette party and bridal shower. Here are some pics of the invitation I made for the Bachelorette Party:

The front (most products are from Close To My Heart)

The quote on the right reads, "If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?" I ordered the 'bikini' stamp off of etsy.     
These were the invites for the shower, again-ordered off of Etsy:
We did an "Around the Clock" shower, which was fun theme that was easy to work with.
For the shower favors, I made and canned caramel sauce (for ice cream). We used two different recipes because the first recipe got very grainy as it cooled. The second recipe was much smoother and you can make it here. It is from my favorite website for Real/Whole foods....Heavenly Homemakers. I ordered the labels off of Etsy...here is a close up.

I THINK that is all the pics I have of details...for now. There will be more AFTER the wedding...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that it's almost time for another weekend of celebrating me! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete