Friday, June 1, 2012

June Scrapbooking Deals!

Hey all!

Some of you know that I am a consultant for Close to My Heart While I don't usually send out a mass message advertising monthly deals, I have a lofty sales goal this month that I need help reaching. Check out these great deals!!

To view a catalog, click here.


Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge only $85!! This cartridge is pretty much the only one I use, and I use it every single time I make cards or scrapbook. It has over 700 images...which is why I use it so much-it has everything you need! PLUS, the cartridge comes with THREE stamp sets (the stamp sets alone are over $45 value)! Email or facebook me to find out how you can get it for $14 off the retail price!
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge plus THREE stamp sets!


June is Stampaganza month!  For every 2 stamp sets you purchase, you will get one of equal or lesser value) absolutely FREE! Stamps range in price from $6.95 for the A sets to $17.95 for E sets. There are so many great sets, how will you choose?!?!



 Stamp of the month: For every $50 you spend, you can get this adorable stamp set for only $5! I can't wait to get mine, I think it is so cute!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all or if I can help you place an order! You can order directly from my website: http://jillmarks11.ctmh.com/.   Send me an email or contact me via facebook, I am happy to help! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment