Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh yeah...hey there!

So yeah. It's been awhile. We've been busy. But-I am back! And determined that I will be a better blogger in 2012!

For this post, I want to reflect a little on 2011. One of the blogs I follow (Simplemom.net) posted a list of questions to help this process along. I won't bore you with all 20, but instead will pick out a few and discuss those. And...GO.

-What was the single best thing that happened this year?
Without a doubt, marrying my perfect match-May 28, 2011. Didn't love my wedding day...but I do love being married!

Look at that handsome fella!


-What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Definitely finding a new church in Seattle. Both of us were NOT looking forward to the process, but feel incredibly blessed to have quickly found a church that is a great fit for us, where we have found an amazing group of friends to surround ourselves with.

-What were the best books you read this year?
I read so much, but here are a few I can remember:

Current fave:
also a great blog at simplemom.net   




Highly recommend.


I am really bad at remembering book titles. Maybe I should work on that is 2012.

I think that is all I am going to tackle for now. Next post will either be more of these, or talking about goals for 2012. I'll sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment